How to Rooting Lenovo A850+, MT6592 1.4 Ghz Octa Core – In this guide you will find how easy to root Lenovo A850+, Lenovo A850+ is upgrade model for Lenovo A850 and has different specification so i think this guide cannot be use to rooting Lenovo A850. but you can still free to try it because fail in rooting process will make your device brick. But remember that rooting an Android Devices will make warranty void and can make you has full permission on system files.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
- Please enable USB Debugging on your device, this option can be found at System Setting ↦ Developer Option ↦ USB Debugging. (On Android 4.2.2 or above this option will be hidden, to show this option go to System Setting ↦ About Phone tap 8 times on the Build Number)
- This guide can only be use for Android 4.2.2 or below, cannot be use to rooting Android 4.4.2 or Vibe UI v1.5. There is another way to rooting Android 4.4.2 or Vibe UI v1.5
- If you have any antivirus, maybe you need to disable it first.
- Download Root Genius on your computer, this an execute able file.
- Run, or double click Root Genius, the program will begin to initialization and begin to search your device, Now connect your device to your computer. No need to install Lenovo USB driver because this program include with the driver.
- Root Genius will begin to recognize your device and display it ROOT status below it. Tick on I accept User agreement and if you already finish configure it just click Big Green Button on lower right. The rooting process will immediately to start and please wait the process until finish.
- After finish, Root Genius will install KingUser root application on your device. This application is like an Root Management, you can also UnRoot with KingUser just open KingUser and go to Device ↦ Settings ↦ Remove Root Permission
- Finish, Now you already successful root your Lenovo A850+. For verify it you can also check it with ROOT Checker downloaded from Google Play Store.