How to Root Right Lenovo S580 with SuperSu Pro v2.40
How to Root Right LenovoS580 with SuperSu Pro v2.40 – Searching on net you will not find this method of rooting Lenovo S580, most on the net show root Lenovo S580 using baidu, kingo, and any other china applications. Actually it fine if you rooting using this china applications but what i am not satisfied is this china applications always installing any other applications too along the rooting process.
So today i will show you how to rooting Lenovo S580 using clean step without install any other applications and this is the most effective way to rooting Lenovo S580. But before you can follow this guide there is one requirement that need to be done, so please full fill the requirement first. Before start please consider it that rooting will make warranty void and has possibility to brick your device, and i don’t take responsible if it happen while you follow this guide.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
- Custom recovery need to install on Lenovo S580 first, for installing custom recovery on Lenovo S580 just follow Installing Custom Recovery TWRP v184.108.40.206 on Lenovo S580
- BusyBox ↦ group of Linux commands that need to install first before you can install root applications on Lenovo S580
- SuperSu Pro v2.40 ↦ root applications, SuperSu Pro v2.40 famous root applications for Android operating system.
- This guide no need to use computer, unless you need to install custom recovery first on your Lenovo S580. If you already have than just download the both files and save it on your device, internal or external sd card. Keep on zip don’t extract it.
- Turn off you device and boot to recovery mode, on Lenovo S580 recovery mode can be access using Volume Up + Power button combination.
- On custom recovery main menu, select Install zip ↦ Choose zip from sdcard ↦ browse it to external sd card and then select BusyBox ↦ Yes – Install Busybox_from_CWM_TWRP.zip
- Wait until BusyBox installation finish
- Back to installation menu, select Choose zip from sdcard ↦ browse it to where you save SuperSu Pro v2.40 and then select it ↦ Yes – Install UPDATE-SuperSUPro-v2.40.zip
- Wait the rooting process and then back to custom recovery menu, then select Reboot. do normal boot and check that your device already rooted and SuperSu Pro v2.40 already installed on your device.