How to Root Right Lenovo S90-A Sisley Running Android Lollipop
How to Root Right Lenovo S90-A Sisley Running Android Lollipop – Today tutorial is to show how to rooting Lenovo S90-A Sisley that running Android Lollipop, most people ask how to rooting Android Lollipop ? because they already try many tool that use one click method and all failed. To rooting Android Lollipop you must use custom recovery to install Su binary and i think until now there is no one click method program can root Android Lollipop.
Before starting rooting your device, i must warm you that rooting or modified android system files can make you lose device warranty and has possibility to brick your device, so please do all this tutorial with your own risk, i will not take responsible if you brick your device or lose your warranty.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
- BusyBox ↦ need to install first before you can install SuperSu applications, contains linux command that needed to install SuperSu application.
- SuperSu Pro v2.40 ↦ root application that can installed from custom recovery, cwm or twrp need to install first before you can install this.
- Custom recovery must already installed on your Lenovo S90-A Sisley, for install custom recovery to your device please refer to How to Installing TWRP v2.8 on Lenovo S90 Sisley
- Download all files above and put on your internal or external SD Card. No need to extract the downloaded files, keep in zip mode.
- Turn off Lenovo S90-A Sisley, now boot to recovery mode by pressing and hold Volume Up + Power button. This step need the above requirement to be full fill first, when you already install custom recovery your device will boot on recovery mode with TWRP main menu as display.
- On custom recovery main menu, select Install zip ↦ Choose zip from sdcard ↦ browse it to internal or external sd card and then select BusyBox ↦ Yes – Install Busybox_from_CWM_TWRP.zip
- Wait until installation process finish,
- Back to main menu again then select Choose zip from sdcard ↦ browse it to internal or external sd card and then select SuperSu Pro v2.40 ↦ Yes – Install UPDATE-SuperSUPro-v2.40.zip
- Done, now you can back to main menu and select Reboot. After completely reboot confirm that SuperSu already installed on your application drawer.
Congratulations, i hope now you already successful rooting your Lenovo S90-A running Android Lollipop. Please leave comments if you got problems or broken links regarding this guide, thank you