How to root right Lenovo S90 Sisley using easy way
How to root right Lenovo S90 Sisley using easy way – This guide is intended for Lenovo S90 Sisley owner only and only can be used for Lenovo S90 Sisley device, this guide is about how to root right Lenovo S90 Sisley but with simple or easy way.
Why we need to root our device ? root is a privileges on the Android and Linux operating system, using root you can perform administrator actions, modified system files, changing or configure system settings, changing processor speed or overclocking and many more. But there is also disadvantage for rooting devices, one for sure is your warranty will be void.
We will not responsible damage that will happen because following this guide, so please make backup first before following this guide.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
- PC with windows operating system, recommended to use windows 7, not guarantee will work on windows 8 or later.
- Bootoader must be unlock, follow this guide for unlock Unlocking bootloader for Lenovo S90 running Android KitKat or Android Lollipop (ROW/CN)
- USB Debugging options must be enable, go to System Setting ↦ Developer Options ↦ give tick on USB Debugging options
- Make sure the driver already installed correctly.
- Root_S90 ↦ required files that can be use to root Lenovo S90 Sisley, just download and extract it.
- Download and extract downloaded file to your pc drive, recommended extract on root of your drive. example C:Root_S90
- Go to extracted drive, and connect your device using usb cable.
- Double click or run Root_S90.bat
- Wait the process until it completely finish, do not disconnect in the middle or rooting process. When it finish your device will automatically normal reboot.