How to Root Lenovo S860 VIbe UI v1.5 Android Kit Kat – On Lenovo S860 who bought from china after installing Vibe UI v1.5 ROW version it need to upgrade the radio firmware, if not the 3G will not work and the slot that can use 3G may not work. Because of this problem i will try to posting how to rooting Lenovo S860 running Vibe UI v1.5, this must be done before you can replace Lenovo recovery with custom recovery (TWRP or CWM) to install radio firmware. This can be apply also to Vibe UI v1.5 that obtained from OTA too, but remember rooting, change recovery may void warranty and may brick your device so please consider it.
How to Root Lenovo S860 VIbe UI v1.5 Android Kit Kat
- First think you must do is enable USB Debugging option on your device, please go to System Settings ↦ Developor Options ↦ USB Debugging, if you cannot see any Developer Options on System Settings then go to About Phone and tap Build Number 7x, this will show Developer Options on System Settings.
- Install VROOT on your computer, Reboot your computer after installing this application to make sure it install completely.
- After reboot, now run VROOT and connect your device using USB cable, wait for VROOT to search driver and install driver for your device, time will depend on your internet connection so please be patience.
- After finish searching and installing your device driver, VROOT will display the information about your device and ROOT status, if your device not ROOTED then VROOT will display ROOT GREEN button on the bottom left, just click this button and rooting process will start.
- Wait for rooting process until finish and your device will be reboot automatic, Just wait and your device will boot normally. Now your device already ROOTED, search for VROOT application on your applications drawer click it and update it for newer version.
- Just use chinesse VROOT application for ROOT application don’t replace it and remove it, this applications is like SuperSu so it not make big different. VROOT also install chinesse market on your device, if you don’t like you can uninstall it.