How to root Android Lollipop 5.0 phones without PC
How to root Android Lollipop 5.0 phones without PC – Today guide is about how to rooting Android Lollipop 5.0, this guide already try and can root LG G3 Stylus which is using MT6582 processor and running Android Lollipop 5.0.2.
This guide is very simple because it not using any computer to follow, all program download from this guide install on your devices. But i would give information that rooting may brick your device and make warranty void so please make backup for your device and consider.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
- Check Unknown Source option, go to Options ↦ Security make sure Unknown Source is already checked.
- KingRoot v4.0.0 ↦ only 6 Mb, can be download on your devices
- Download and move kingroot to your sd card.
- Install kingroot.apk on your android device, confirm all warning until you successful install kingroot on your device.
- Make sure you have active internet connection before opening kinroot application.
- Now open kingroot application from application drawers and tap big green circle on the kingroot application.
- After a few minutes kingroot will gain root permission on your devices
- You will find a new applications on your drawer called kinguser, it application to manage root permission on your device.
Vijay Prabhu 19 Nov 2014
Vijay Prabhu 04 Aug 2014
Vijay Prabhu 25 Sep 2015
Vijay Prabhu 06 Nov 2014
Vijay Prabhu 10 Jun 2014
Vijay Prabhu 03 Aug 2015
Vijay Prabhu 15 Jan 2015
Vijay Prabhu 21 Jun 2014
Darshan Savla 29 Oct 2017
Vijay Prabhu 29 Oct 2014