How to Re-Partition Internal Memory Lenovo P770
How to Re-Partition Internal Memory Lenovo P770 – After successful rooting, install custom recovery and installing custom ROM on Lenovo P770, now i will posted a guide How to Re-Partition Internal Memory Lenovo P770. Default internal memory for this phone is just only 766 Mb and have 1.58 Gb internal storage, in this guide we gone increase internal memory for 2.00 Gb and decrease internal storage to 594 Mb. We don’t need internal storage because we already has a bigger size sd card.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial.
- Device already ROOTED, Easy way to Rooting Lenovo P770
- Device already installed with TWRP recovery or CWM recovery. Install TWRP v184.108.40.206 Recovery on Lenovo P770
- Install Anzhou365, confirm to continued installation.
- Reboot your device and go to recovery mode.
- Do Nandroid Backup
- go to Recovery Mode
- select Backup & Restore
- select Backup, wait until completely success.
- Reboot and do normal boot.
- Open Anzhou365.
- Select which size do you want for your internal memory, in this guide we will use 2 GB size, click on 2GB
- On confirmation message select Dong Y (Yes)
- Select Reboot Recovery
- Select Dong Y (Yes)
- On Recovery Mode :
- select Wipe Data / Factory Reset
- go to Backup & Restore, select Advanced Restore select the newest backup (step 3) click Restore Data and Restore Cache. Wait restore process until finish before reboot your device.
- Done, you has already successful increase your device internal memory without losing any data. Confirm it with go to System Settings → Storage
- After normal boot will be show notification “Internal SDCard Damage“, tap that notification and select Format.