How to Manual Update Lenovo S60-A to Android Lollipop 5.0.2 S220_ROW – Greeting, today i will share a guide on how to update Lenovo S60-A or known as Sisley Lite to the latest international firmware Android Lollipop 5.0.2 with build number S220_150601_ROW.
This installation guide is using SDFuse method, it easy to follow and with less failure possibility. But upgrading, modified Lenovo firmware will also have a risk so it recommend to do backup full system first before continued to follow this guide. This firmware for the European version of the smartphone (S60-A), i don’t guarantee it will work for Lenovo S60 that buying on china.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
- Charge the phone at least until it got 70% battery, because we wont sudden shutdown interrupt the update process.
- Create folder sdfuse in the root of your internal sdcard.
- Put qsb-firmware that already downloaded in the folder sdfuse
- Build Number : S220_150601_ROW_QSB
- Date : 01-06-2015
- OS : Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
- Language : Russian , Ukrainian, English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Thai
- Google Applications : Include
- Root : Not
- Type : Full Image for sdfuse installation method
- S220_150601_ROW_QSB ↦ 1.2 GB, full qsb firmware for upgrading Lenovo S60-A to Android Lollipop 5.0.2
- Download the qsb-firmware and move or copy it to sdfuse folder in your internal sdcard, please make sure that only one qsb file on sdfuse folder.
- Turn off your device, wait 10-20 seconds to make sure that device is completely turn off.
- Turn on your device but with pressing and hold Volume Down + Power button, your device will boot to recovery mode.
- Select the sd update on the main menu.
- Installation process will start automatically, you just need to wait and make sure the device not suddenly turn off.
- Upgrade device successfully done now you need reset the phone and change current regional.
- After installation, let your device boot normally. On the home screen select dialer and dial ####5993# there will be selection menu pop up just select your county and the press ok while device reboot it also do factory reset.
- Done, now you can boot normally and verify that you already use Android 5.0.2 Lollipop on Lenovo S60-A