How to Make Full Backup For MediaTek device – Full backup need when we gone modified our device, On MediaTek device we can use CWM recovery or use MTK Droid Tool. In this tutorial i will show you how to do full backup for MediaTek device ( phones with MT6592, MT6589, MT6582, MT6577, MT6575, MT6572, MT6516 chipset) using MTK Droid Tool.
- Install Busybox to your device, for easy installation go to google play store and install from there.
- Enable USB Debugging, Go to System Setting > Developer Options, tick on USB Debugging with this option your phone will be able to communicate with computer.
- Install USB VCOM Driver to your computer, Connect your phone and open Device Manager right click on Question Mark device. Navigate to USB VCOM Driver.
- Download MtkDroidTools v2.5.3 and extract it to your favorite location on your computer. Open MTKdroidTools as Administrator to prevent any problem. Wait for a while then connect your phone to computer. MTKdroidTools will soon detect your phone and begin to provide your basic phone information.
- Click on ROOT Button, this will grant MTKdroidTools to use root permission on your device, without click ROOT Button, Backup Button will be disable. When you click ROOT Button asking permission window will be pop up on your phone. Grant It.
- Now we are going to begin backup process, click on Root, Backup, Recovery tab. If you ready to make backup then click Backup Button, the backup process will be start. Please don’t remove your phone, turn off your computer, reboot your phone, etc just wait. The backup process will take about 15 minutes
- When finish it will ask you to packing backup, click on Yes. Your backup file will be on backup folder inside MTKdroidTools folder. This is Full backup for your Android Phone with MediaTek Chipset, can be flash using FlashTool. ie We pack everything kept in archive: D:androidZTE V967SBackup ZTE V967SMtkDroidTools v2.5.3backupsZTE-V967S_140406_backup_140410-155440.zip
Done, This backup method can be use to all MediaTek devices. Include +Lenovo Phones. Thank you for reading this tutorial if your have a problem please do’t hesitate to leave a comments and don’t forget to share this guide…