How to Install Custom Recovery on Lenovo A319 Carliv Touch v3.0 – If you want to root your device, especially on Lenovo devices. First you must change your current recovery files with custom recovery and install root application from recovery mode. Today i will show you how to install custom recovery for Lenovo A319, this guide will replace your current stock recovery with custom recovery so please consider to backup current recovery, once it replace there is no way to restore it without the backup.
In this guide we will use flash tool to install custom recovery, and contains 2 type on custom recovery so you can choose what you like to install.
Please read the requirements first before starting to install, this will need a computer and you will need to install some driver.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
- SP Flash Tool v3.1344 ↦ flash tool for installing custom recovery to your device, very recommended that you use this version only.
- CTRv27 ↦ custom recovery Carliv Touch, this version already enable to read external sd card and can use touch screen to operate it
- CWM v126.96.36.199 ↦ custom recovery cyanogenMod, use volume up and volume down for navigation, this is old fashion custom recovery.
- USB VCOM ↦ driver that need to install so flash too will recognize your device
- Download and installing USB VCOM driver, follow below step :
- turn off your device and remove the battery, If you device using non removable make sure that your device is completely turn off wait like 20 seconds after power off the device
- open device manager on your computer
- connect your device using USB cable
- there will be MTK65xx Preloader Devices show on your device manager, PORT section for 5 second or less and then disappear
- disconnect and connect your device again, right click on MTK65xx Preloader Devices before it disappear, select Update Driver Software
- point it USB VCOM extracted folder, and install the driver from there.
- disconnect and connect your device again, there will be Mediatek PreLoader USB VCOM Port on your device manager PORT section.
How to Install Custom Recovery on Lenovo A319 Carlive Touch v3.0
- Above requirement must be completely installed, without it flash tool will not recognize your device and the progress will stay at 0%. Download flash tool and custom recovery file, extract it and place it on one folder.
- Run flash_tool.exe, if you are using windows 7 or later than please run it using administrator privileges to avoid any permission error.
- On the flash tool, make sure you check DA DL All with Checksum option, then click on Scatter-Loading button browse it to extracted custom recovery folder and then select MT6572_Android_scatter.txt this will automatically load recovery.img to flash tool
- When everything is set up just press Download button or short cut F9, this will trigger warning that say not all images loaded completely just confirm and press Yes button.
- Now turn off your device, remove the battery. If you device using non-removable battery just make sure that device is completely turn off.
- Connect your device, if USB VCOM driver is completely installed flash tool will recognize your device and start installation process, the process will take 10-15 seconds and will be mark with GREEN CIRCLE in the middle of flash tool.
- Done, now you can disconnect your device. To enter to recovery mode on Lenovo A319 you need press and hold Volume Up + Power Buton while your device is off.