Here is how you can run ColorOS 7 aka Android 10 on your Oppo F15 smartphone
Many of you must be knowing that Oppo smartphones run on self-made ColorOS based on Android. The Chinese manufacturer launched ColorOS 1.0 back in 2013 and further updated it based on new versions of the Android. As you all know Google is soon going to launch Android 11 and everyone is eagerly waiting to use it as it comes with multiple new security and other features.
So in this article, we will guide you on how to get ColorOS 7 aka Android 10 on your Oppo F15 Android smartphone? The update will essentially bring all those features that Google brought in Android 10, including system-wide Dark Mode and navigation gestures. Further, the update will also have a smart sidebar with added settings and an optimized Album UI to help lookup photos quickly.
New Features in ColorOS 7 Update:
- Based on Android 10
- A revamped UI with newer, better design
- New sound effects
- New wallpapers
- Much better RAM management
- Improved performance
- OPPO Breeno AI Voice Assistant
- Soloop video editor
- New icon pack which can be customized as/if/when needed
- Added camera features – Night Mode, Portrait Mode 2.0
How to update your Oppo F15 smartphone to ColorOS 7?
It is worth knowing that the availability of ColorOS 7 based on Android 10 for Oppo F15 Android smartphones was revealed only a few days ago so it will be released in a phased manner, so it is possible that the update might not show up on your device.
- Firstly, Open the native Settings app of your Oppo F15 smartphone.
- Scroll down and search for Software update and open it
- Wait for the system to check the latest update
- If there is an update available, then you can download and install it
- Done!!! Well if you do not see any updates available and your Oppo F1 is not running on Color OS 7, then you can click on the circle button at the top right corner of the software update drawer.
- Click on Trial Version
- Follow the steps to download the ColorOS 7 based on Android 10 on your Oppo F15 smartphone
- Restart your smartphone. Done !!!
This is how you can get ColorOS 7 aka Android 10 on your Oppo F15 smartphone, also it was found that other Oppo smartphones are able to use the same steps to get the latest update on the respected smartphones. For more news on tech and cybersecurity stay tuned on Android Rookies by following us on Google News.