How to Flashing Sony Xperia M C1905 using FlashTool – Flashing Sony Xperia M C1905 it quite easy and can be done by anyone. Flashing is use to upgrade our firmware to the newest one, there is another method how can we upgrade out phone firmware but the other 2 is required internet connection.
Latest update for Sony Xperia M C1905 is Android 4.1.2 with filename C1905_15.1.C.2.8_GLOBAL, so if you still using old android then this tutorial is right for you.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. Do with your own risk rooting void your device warranty.
- Flashtool-0.9.14.0 (when this tutorial write this is the newest flashtool version)
- Latest Firmware C1905_15.1.C.2.8_GLOBAL (Android 4.1.2)
How to Flashing Sony Xperia M C1905 using FlashTool
- Open Flashtool-0.9.14.0 and install / extract. It will automatic install / extract on C:Flashtool
- Copy C1905_15.1.C.2.8_GLOBAL.ftf to C:Flashtool. firmware must have *.ftf extension if it still on rar or zip extract it first.
- Install FlashTool Xperia Driver Pack. it locate on C:Flashtooldrivers, don’t forget to restart your computer after finish installing.
- For preparation please make sure you have > 50% battery, turn off your Sony Xperia M
- Open Flashtool.exe, use Flashtool64.exe if you have 64bit operating system.
- Click thunder, then select Flashmode and then press OK button.
- Wait for next command, it will show picture how to attach your device to your computer. Press and hold Volume Down while you attach your phone into computer wait until the picture disappear then your can release it. Wait until Finished then you can un plug your devices and turn on it.