How to Flashing Lenovo K900 with Multi Language ROM
How to Flashing Lenovo K900 with Multi Language ROM – Another method to use for modified Lenovo K900, this method more complicated than SDFuse method, if you feel harder follow this tutorial then maybe you can follow Guide on How to Rooting + Install Google Apps on Lenovo K900. This guide is high risk so please consider it first before follow this guide, wrong understand the step in this guide can make your device bricked. But if you read careful and follow the step careful than this guide can fix your device from bricked.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
- Intel Android Driver
- iSoc USB Driver
- Manufacturing Flash Tool
- Download all required files and place in one folder, Intel Anroid Driver, iSoc USB Driver and Manufacturing Flash Tool must be install first. Make sure installation complete perfectly and don’t forget to restart your computer after installation drivers.
- Turn on USB Debugging, go to System Setting ↦ Developer Options ↦ USB Debugging this options need to be enable so your computer will recognize your device.
- Now connect your device to your computer, Check on your computer Device Manager look for Samsung Android Phone if there is no exclamation mark then your driver installation is success but if you see exclamation mark on K900 then you need to do manual install driver.
- Step 3 is to make sure that Intel Android Driver is installed perfectly, now we gone make sure that iSoc USB Driver is installed perfectly. When your Lenovo K900 still in On condition press and hold Power Button 11 seconds until Lenovo K900 completely turn off then release it. Disconnect it from computer for 10 seconds and connect it again.
- Now your computer should found a new hardware and begin the driver installation process, check on Device Manager again and see for Intel Soc if there is no exclamation mark then your driver installation is success but if you see exclamation mark then please re-install the iSoc USB Driver.
- The preparation is finish now it time for flashing process, disconnect your device from your computer. Now run Manufacturing Flash Tool, Click on File ↦ Settings change the value of SOC Devices PID from E004 to 09EE. Look on Options and give tick on Override click on Apply then OK
- Now click on File ↦ Open navigate to K900_ROW_1_S_2_009_0131_130727_EasternEurope extracted folder and select flash-DVT3-CPU-sign.xml
- When you select it Status Message on Manufacturing Flash Tool will show Ready to Flash ! that mean all file already set up and ready to begin flashing process. Turn off your device, press Power Button for 11 seconds to turn off then connect it your computer immediately, the flashing process will start without your notice. On your device screen will show white USB logo that means flashing process through USB cable.
- After finish like picture show above, just disconnect your device. Your Lenovo K900 will turn on automatically and will boot normally, the first time booting will take some time just wait and patience. Congratulations you already successful install ROM to your Lenovo K900 using Manufacturing Flash Tool Method.