How to Unlock Bootloader and Flash Fastboot ROM on Mi A1 Android Smartphone
Xiaomi Mi A1 smartphone runs on the Android v7.1.2 (Nougat) operating system. The Smartphone is powered by Octa-core, 2 GHz, Cortex A53 processor. The Smartphone features on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 Chipset, and has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage.
Xiaomi Mi A1 smartphone has an IPS LCD display. It measures 155.4 mm x 75.8 mm x 7.3 mm and weighs 165 grams. The screen has a resolution of Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) and 401 PPI pixel density. On the camera front, the buyers get a 5 MP f/2.0 Primary Camera and on the rear, there’s a 12 MP + 12 MP camera with features like Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. It is backed by a 3080 mAh battery.
How to Flash Android Smartphone Mi A1
- Go to en.miui.com/unlock and apply for permission
- Download the latest Mi unlock Tool from here
- Enter Fastboot mode on your device by pressing power button+volume down button
- Open the Mi Unlock app, then connect your device to PC via a USB cable.
- Sign-in to unlocking tool with you Mi Account, Click on unlock now to start the unlocking process
- Download & Install Mi Flash Tool From Here
- Download the Fastboot ROM for your device from here http://bigota.d.miui.com/7.8.23/tissot_images_7.8.23_20170823.0000.00_7.1_61cf97d794.tgz
- Turn off the device. Press the Volume– key and the Power button at the same time to enter Fastboot mode. Then connect the device to the via a USB cable.
- Extract the downloaded ROM file in C drive
- Open Mi Flash Tool
- Click on select to select the ROM package.Then click on refresh then the device will be detected.
- Now select the bat file which is shown in the bottom
There are 3 types available
- Clean all: All data and user configuration will be cleaned, and the lock state of the device is ‘Unlocked’ after flashing.
- Save user data: All data and user configuration will be saved, and the lock state of the device varies with the device model after flashing.
- Clean all and lock: All data and user configuration will be cleaned, and the lock state of the device is ‘Locked’ after flashing.