Here is how to flash your Mi 10 Android Smartphone with the new Android 11 Beta 1 update
The Xiaomi Mi 10 series was announced in China in March and then had its global launch a few weeks later. The main talking point of these flagships is the 108MP camera sensor as a part of the array. In India, only the regular Mi 10 is expected, which has a quad-camera setup consisting of a 108MP f/1.7 primary shooter, a 13MP ultrawide lens, a 2MP macro lens, and a depth sensor.
The Mi 10 is powered by the Snapdragon 865 chipset along with 5G capabilities. The Smartphone has up to 256GB of UFS 3.0 storage and 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM. The battery comes in at 4,750mAh, with support for 30W fast charging and 30W wireless charging.
The Google Android 11 Beta launch originally scheduled to be held virtually at 11 am Eastern Time on June 3, Wednesday. But the company decided to call off the event as the protest going on in the US to get justice for George Floyd. The event was called ‘Android 11: The Beta Launch Show’ and Google was to introduce the new features and tools in the Android 11 operating system which we have already listed here.
As we saw a week ago that Google finally released the Android 11 beta update for Pixel devices, and here Xiaomi’s Mi 10 has also been listed in the Android 11 Beta 1 rollout. The new software build, which is meant for testing purposes and not for end consumers, doesn’t include Xiaomi’s MIUI skin on top of the next-generation Android version. So now let’s take a look at how you can get the Android 11 beta update on your Xiaomi Mi 10?
how to flash Android 11 Beta 1 update on Mi 10?
The Mi 10 Android 11 Beta 1 build is available for download from the Xiaomi site. The build only supports the Mi 10 hardware and, thus, it shouldn’t be installed on any other models.
All the data present on your Mi 10 should be erased after taking a backup.
- Download the Android 11 Beta 1 build from the Xiaomi site. You’ll also need to download Mi Flash Tool on your Windows computer if it’s not there already. The tool lets you flash the new build on your Mi 10, as noted by XDA Developers.
- After installing Mi Flash Tool, you should download Android Debug Bridge (ADB) and Fastboot tools.
- Now, reboot your Mi 10 into the Download mode by pressing both power and volume down keys.
- You’ll now need to connect your phone to the computer and then extract the downloaded Android 11 Beta 1 build.
- After this, run the Mi Flash Tool and then enter the location path where you’ve extracted the beta build on your phone. You’ll now be required to click the Refresh button to let the tool recognize your Mi 10.
- Now, click the Run button on Mi Flash Tool to flash the build on your phone.
- Done!! After reboot your Mi 10 will be running on Android 11 Beta 1.
If you find any difficulty while flashing your Mi 10 Android Smartphone with the Android 11 beta 1 update then do mention it in the comment section below. For more news on tech and cybersecurity stay tuned at Android Rookies by subscribing to our newsletter from here