How to Easy Rooting Lenovo S660 – Rooting is the first step for modified your device to make it more powerful, There are many way you can use to rooting your devices some of them are very difficult to follow and some of them is very easy even for a beginner. Today i will post on How to Rooting Lenovo S660 using Easy Method, if you are beginner in Android you can follow this guide. But always remember Rooting, Modified your devices may void your warranty so please consider it first.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
Pre Requisites :
- For safety, please backup all your data on your device so if something happen you can restore it. You can use MTK Droid Tool for Full Backup
- Please enable Unknown Source, go to System Settings ↦ Security ↦ tick Unknown Source option, without tick this option security will prevents you to install apart from Google Play Store.
- Make sure you battery > 50%, we don’t wanna sudden shutdown interfere our rooting process.
- This method can only work for Android 4.2 or lower.
- Download Framaroot v1.81 to your device, or to your computer. If you download on your computer please move or copy it to your device.
- Manual install Framaroot v1.81, confirm any security warning and continued to install. Once it complete you can see Framaroot icon on your applications drawer.
- Now, you can click to open it.
- Select Install SuperSu on the first dropdown options.Then click on Boromir button, rooting process will begin and will only take 4-5 seconds. Wait until message appears told that Success, SuperSu and su binary installed.
- Click OK on the warning message and your device will reboot automatically.
- After normal boot, now your Lenovo S660 already ROOTED. Check on your applications drawer and find for SuperSu icon. Click it to update the binary SU, when you successful update it, it means you have successful Rooting Your Lenovo S660.