Here is how you can download and play Ubisoft’s Free-to-play battle royal game Hyper Scape on Windows 10 PC/Laptop
As reported earlier, Ubisoft’s Free-to-play battle royal game Hyper Scape will be launched on August 11. Hyper Scape is out now and free to play on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, letting players jump into the urban landscape of Neo Arcadia and mix it up in 100-player battles. Hyper Scape’s launch coincides with the arrival of Season One: The First Principle, which kicks off the game’s overarching narrative, and adds new events, content, and a new Battle Pass.
According to Ubisoft, the game starts with the Season One in which players will be able to use a new weapon for players to wield, the mid-range Dragonfly, as well as a new Magnet hack that can trap opponents.
The company further assisted that Players will also be able to progress through free and premium Battle Passes (either by playing or by watching Hyper Scape streamers with the Crown cast extension enabled), which offer 100 tiers of rewards that – thanks to cross-progression – can be used across multiple platforms.
The company also said season one will also introduce new limited-time events that can dramatically change the game, beginning with Lethal Melee, which gives melee weapons the power to eliminate enemy players in one hit. Meanwhile, a mysterious new storyline to the action is also included in Season One, which players can uncover by collecting Memory Shards to reveal more about key characters and events.
So let’s take a look at how you can download and play Ubisoft’s Free-to-play battle royal game Hyper Scape on your Windows 10 PC/Laptop.
How to download and play Hyper Scape on Windows 10?
- Head to Ubisoft official website from here
- Click on the download button located at the upper-right corner.
- Now click on the PC Digital button as shown below.
- Register your account/Login into your account on Ubisoft
- By registering/logging to your account the game automatically adds up into the Uplay Games section.
- For installing Hyper Scape you need to download Uplay which will appear after registering or logging in your account.
- After installing Uplay, Log in to your account and go to the Games section.
- You will find Hyper Scape listed, Select Hyper Scape, and click on download.
- Hyper Scape game size is 12.92 GB approx on a Windows 10 PC.
- After downloading click on launch. Done!!! now you can play Hyper Scape on your Windows 10 PC.
For more news on tech and cybersecurity stay tuned on Android Rookies by subscribing to our newsletter from here.