How to download and install Google Camera(GCam) for Realme X50m 5G
Realme X50m 5G Android smartphone was launched on 23rd April 2020. The Smartphone is featured with a 6.57-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Realme X50m 5G is powered by a 2.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor. The Smartphone is packed with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Internal Storage. The Realme X50m 5G runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4200mAh non-removable battery.
If you look at the camera the Realme X50m 5G on the rear features a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1,8 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.3 aperture; a third 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. On the front, the Realme X50m 5G packs a 16-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.0 aperture and a second 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture.
To enhance the quality of the photos, you will click in your Realme X50m 5G, installing Google Camera 7.3 APK (GCam 7.3) is a suggestible way. You can directly install it using the link given below and follow the instructions to make things simpler.
How to install Google Camera (Gcam 7.3) on Realme X50m 5G?
- Download the Google Camera APK for Realme x50m 5G from the below links
- After downloading the APK, install it like any other third-party app.
- After installing the Gcam on your Realme X50m 5G, open the Google Camera app.
- Follow these steps after opening the app for the first time. These steps will make sure that your app is working correctly.
- Click on More Option
- Open Camera Settings
- Open BSG MOD settings.
- Input Model
- Change -Interface Style – Pixel 2
- Configurations- PIXEL2018 ZSLR HDR+
- Go back – Enable Google Photos
- Disable Zoom (Preferably)
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Open Saturation
- Highlight Saturation -1.8
- Shadow Saturation – 2.4 (For REAR camera)
- Restart the app again.
Note: If the above version of Google Camera(GCam) doesn’t work properly on the device, try downloading older versions of the Gcam APK from the link given below.
If you get any problem Installing GCam on your Realme Android Smartphone then list it in the comments section.