Here is how you can download and install the Advance Server OB23 for Free Fire on your smartphone?
Garena Free Fire often launches an Advanced Server for its upcoming updates, where they test out the upcoming features in the game. If you are a big fan of Free Fire you must know the previous OB22 update was a big hit, and now the developers have now released the OB23 update. The Free Fire Advance Server is a program where players can try the newest features of the game before they hit the live servers.
Garena Free Fire is one of the most popular titles in the battle royale genre with millions of fans around the world. Players have started registering for the Free Fire Advance Server OB23 and the process will go on till July 19, 2020. So why to wait for more? follow the below steps and participate in the early phase and download Free Fire OB23 Advanced Server.
- To register you need to go to the official website of the Free Fire Advance Server.
- After landing on the page Scroll down and click on the Login via the Facebook option on the screen.
- After successfully logging in, you will be redirected to the registration page.
- In the registration form, fill your full name, e-mail address, and mobile number. Make sure that the e-mail address and the contact number are entered correctly.
- After entering the details, click on the Submit button and the download page will appear.
- You will be able to download the Free Fire Advance Server APK from 15th July 2020.
- After the APK file is available to download, click on the Download APK button, and the download will start automatically.
- After the download is complete, navigate to the Downloads folder and open the downloaded file.
- Allow installation of unknown sources by navigating to Settings>Safety, and Privacy> Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After completion of the installation, open the Free Fire Advanced Server app, and Sign In using your linked Facebook account.
For more news on tech and cybersecurity stay tuned on Android Rookies by subscribing to our newsletter from here.