Disable nbryb.com pop-up ads which arrive with nude content anytime when you use your Smartphone
The Nbryb.com pop-up ad is caused either by malicious advertisements on the sites you visit or adware. This guide was written to help users remove malware from their devices, if you are just looking for a way to block the Nbryb.com redirect on a specific site, then you can use a free browser extension like Adblock
When it comes to adware, these malicious programs are bundled with other free software that you download off of the Internet. Unfortunately, some free downloads do not adequately disclose that other software will also be installed and you may find that you have installed adware without your knowledge. Once a malicious program is installed, whenever you will browse the Internet, unwanted advertisements from Nbryb.com will pop-up.
How to disable these nbryb.com pop-up ads ?:
- To delete the Nbryb.com permission to send notifications to your Chrome browser, follow the below steps. These steps are for Google Chrome running on Android Smartphones. Tap on Chrome’s main menu button, represented by three vertical dots. When the drop-down menu appears, tap on the option labeled “Settings“.
- Chrome’s “Settings” menu should now be displayed, scroll down to the “Advanced” section, and tap on “Site Settings“.
- In the “Site Settings” menu, tap on “Notifications“.
- The “Notifications” options will open and you will be presented with a list with sites that you have “Blocked” and “Allowed” to send you notifications. In the “Allowed” section, scroll through the list until you find the Nbryb.com site, then tap on it, then click the “Clean & Reset” button that appears on the bottom on the window.
- A confirmation dialog should now be displayed, detailing the actions that will be taken should you continue on with the reset process. To complete the clean-up process, click on the “Clean & Reset” button.
This is how you can disable these ads from popping on your Android Smartphone. This solution was found in a community forum known as community.webroot.com by its moderator Ssherjj.