How to add any custom background on Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Skype video calls?
Video conferencing is a visual communication session between two or more users regardless of their location, featuring audio and video content transmission in real-time. For effective video conferencing, business companies or organizations need to set up a profiling conferencing software and hardware solutions for rooms, PCs, mobile devices, and browsers.
You know how helpful it has been to video conferencing apps like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Skype in this Coronavirus lockdown. Although we have slowly started coming out of the lockdown, most organizations are still asking their employees to stay at home and work from there. That means, we still need to attend several online meetings, conferences, and more.
Now, we often find ourselves cleaning our room or moving to the corner of the room to attend a video conference meeting as you don’t want others to see your messy rooms. Thankfully, several video call service providers have found a legitimate solution to this by adding a virtual background feature that allows users to simply replace their background with any photo they want. You can be creative and click a good picture of your room when clean and use it during the video call.
So now let’s take a look at how to add any custom background on Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Skype video calls.
How to add any custom background on Zoom?
- Open Zoom app and login
- Head to Settings and choose the Virtual Background option
- Choose, whether you have a green screen or not at the bottom of the page
- Select your custom background from the given option or you can also add a custom background by clicking on the ‘+’ button.
- After this, start the video call with the selected background
How to add any custom background on Microsoft Teams?
- While setting up the audio and video before a video call, click on the Background effects tab
- You can either choose a new background or simply Blur it by selecting the blur background option on the right side of the screen
- Teams also allow users to change the background during the ongoing meeting
- Tap on more actions and select Show background effects option
- Choose the background and apply it.
How to add any custom background on Skype?
- Open Skype app and click on the profile picture
- Head to Settings and choose Audio and Video option
- Click on Background and add your image and set it as background
This is how you can add any background to your video conferencing apps like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Skype. If you find any difficulty in customizing the background on your video conferencing app mention it in the comment section below. For more news on tech and cybersecurity stay tuned at Android Rookies by subscribing our newsletter from here