Here is how you can add a battery percentage on your Windows 10 taskbar?
You all must be aware of the battery percentage that shows up on your Android/ Apple smartphone. But you ever tried to add a battery percentage to your Windows 10 taskbar?. Well, you all know that your Windows 10 PC/Laptop has a battery icon in the taskbar but does not show the percentage. So today we will know how you can add a battery percentage to the battery icon on your Taskbar.
We all know that Windows 10 is a highly customizable operating system, it can be customized to show the battery percentage right on the taskbar. Although you can hover the mouse cursor on the Battery icon in the taskbar to see the remaining battery percentage, it would be nice if there’s an option to show the battery percentage in the taskbar always.
How to add battery percentage on Windows 10 Taskbar?
For enabling the battery percentage on your Windows 10 Taskbar you need to download the Battery bar app on your PC/Laptop.
- After downloading, install the app, and open it.
- Once done, you will now see a battery bar on the taskbar of Windows 10.
- It will show you the remaining battery time by default.
- Just click on the battery bar icon to change it to show the remaining battery percentage.
- Just hover the mouse on the battery bar to view more details like remaining percentage, capacity, discharge rate, full runtime, time remaining, elapsed time, etc.
This is how you can add a battery percentage on your Windows 10 taskbar that can assist you with the remaining battery on your PC/Laptop without dragging your mouse on the icon. For more news on tech and cybersecurity stay tuned on Android Rookies by subscribing to our newsletter from here.