How install Google Play Services on Lenovo S920, Installation Guide
How install Google Play Services on Lenovo S920, Installation Guide – Google Play Service is most important application that must be installed on an Android Smartphone, Google Play Service is an APK running on Android 2.2+ that will allow android applications to easily integrate with Google Service. ie Google +, Google Play Store, GMail, Youtube, etc, most phone bought from chinese do not pre installed with Google Play Service. Today’s Guide is about how to install Google Play on Lenovo S920 or another phone bought from chinese.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial.
- Device must be ROOTED this is requirements condition that must be fulfill, If your device not ROOTED yet then refer to Lenovo S930 Rooting How
- Install Root Explorer, this is why your device must be ROOTED if not this application will not work.
- Move or copy extracted files from Google Play v4.6.17 to your sd card, I recommend you to try the latest version first. if it not success then try the oldest one.
- Open Root Explorer, copy or move Google Play v4.6.17 to /system/app, If there is warning that your /system/app is on read only mode then press R/W on there top right.
- Change permission of GoogleLoginService.apk, GoogleServicesFramework.apk and Phonesky.apk to 644 (rw-r–r–)
- Exit and manual reboot your device, after reboot you find Google Play and your can login with your google / gmail account.