How Flashing Lenovo A850+ with MultiLanguage ROM + CWM + Install Gapps
How Flashing Lenovo A850+ with MultiLanguage ROM + CWM + Install Gapps – Lenovo A850+ is a new smartphone released by Lenovo, this smartphone is upgrade version for Lenovo A850 who already release before. Lenovo A850+ equipped with Octa Core 1.4Ghz MTK6592M, with GPU ARM Mali-450. This smartphone already release on china with price $160, a low budget for high performance smartphone.Most smartphone released on china using ROM from chinese who just there is 2 languages (English and Chinese) and no google apps. This guide will show you on how to Flashing a Multi languages ROM to your Lenovo A850+.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
Multi languages ROM for Lenovo A850+ already released by developer in NeedRom, But there is no tutorial on how to flashing this ROM to our device therefore i am posting this guide and i hope this guide can help you.
- USB Driver for Lenovo Smartphone
- Lenovo A850+ Multi Languages ROM
- SP FlashTool v5.1352.01
- Gapps JB 20130812 Signed
- MobileUncle MTK Tool
- CWM 126.96.36.199
- Download all needed file and place in one folder, in Lenovo A850+ Multi Languages ROM there is another SP Flash Tool but in chinese language if you know the language than no need to download SP FlashTool v5.1352.01.
- Install USB Driver for Lenovo Smartphone to your computer, don’t forget to reboot your computer after install it.
- Now enable USB Debugging go to System Settings ↦ Developer Options ↦ USB Debugging make sure to check it so the computer will able to detect your device.
- Turn off your device, remove the battery to make sure that your device already turn off.
- Extract SP FlashTool v5.1352.01 and Lenovo A850+ Multi Languages ROM, go to SP FlashTool v5.1352.01 extracted folder and run Flash Tool
- Click on Scatter-Loading button and navigate to Lenovo A850+ Multi Languages ROM extracted folder and select MT6592_Android_scatter file
- Click Download button
- It time to begin flashing your device, connect your device to computer and insert battery. Wait a minute for computer to recognized your device and the flash tool will begin to start flashing process, flashing process will take about 2-3 minutes don’t turn off, disconnect or reboot while in flashing process it will brick your device.
- Progress bar will show on the bottom of the Flash Tool, when process flashing finish it will pop up a Download OK with GREEN sign. it means that you now can disconnect your device
- Done, the flashing process already finish and now you have Lenovo A850+ with multi languages ROM
- Repeat step 3 and copy MobileUncle MTK Tool and CWM 188.8.131.52 to your SD Card, Install MobileUncle MTK Tool as usually ignore any warning and continued to install
- Open MobileUncle MTK Tool and select Recovery Update navigate to CWM 184.108.40.206 and begin installation process. After finish reboot to recovery.
- Congratulations CWM 220.127.116.11 now installed on your device, In Recovery Mode select Install zip ↦ choose zip from sdcard navigate to Gapps JB 20130812 Signed and begin the installation process, wait process until finish and reboot your device.