Here is how you can download your complete Personal Google Account Data?
Google account that lets you download your data. You can export your photos, emails, calendar data, contacts, files, and lots of other data. Another way to save your information from Google is to selectively open the service that you want to download data from, such as Gmail or Google Photos, and pick what to save to your computer.
The good thing about Google is that it has already introduced a handy tool called Takeout. Google takeout is a service that takes all your existing Google data and packs it together into one file. With Google Takeout, you can download your Google Data like the pages you have saved, the videos you have watched, the mails you have received, etc. So let’s take a look at how you can download your complete Google Account data using the Takeout tool.
- Firstly open this link from your native web browser and log in with the Google Account of which the data you want to download.
- Now from the left-hand side pane, select the option ‘Data & Personalization’
- Now scroll down and click on the ‘Download Your Data’ option.
- This will open the Google Takeout page
- Now select the data type that you want to export.
- If you want to export the entire account data, click on ‘Select all’ and then on the ‘Next Step’ button.
- Next, select the Delivery Method. If you want to save the export data on your hard drive, select the option ‘Send download link via email’ option.
- Click on the ‘Create Export’ button.
- Now you will see a progress message. You will receive the export data on Gmail.
This is how you can download your complete Google Account Data. For more news on tech and cybersecurity stay tuned on Android Rookies by following us on Google News.