[Guide]How to Rooting Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 – Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 is a brand new smartphone from Samsung, thank to balliboxer which release GENNXT PREROOTED ROM that make easy to gain root on your device. This method using Odin3 to flash Pre Rooted ROM which is different from CF-Root or any One Click Method, which almost completed in 3-5 minutes. So if it make sense to then don’t think further and let’s started.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial.
What to Knows :
- Warranty Void
- Recovery will missing and will stuck if you try recovery mode
- Data loss, your data will be deleted after flashing Pre Rooted ROM
- Odin3 v3.07
- Pre Rooted ROM SM-G7102 (1 GB)
Detail ROM :
- PDA: G7102ZTUANC1
- RELEASE DATE 18 MARCH 2014
- Samsung USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
- Download and install Samsung USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2, but if you already have it you can skip this step.
- Download Pre Rooted ROM SM-G7102 and extract it on some folder
- Turn off your phone, and go to download mode by pressing and hold Volume Down + Home + Power buttons until warning message appear then press Volume Up button to go to Download Mode.
- Now open Odin3 v3.07, then connect your device to computer. once the device connected to computer Odin3 v3.07 will show “Added” message in the lower-left corner and ID:COM will turn into blue showing port number.
- Click on PDA button and navigate to SM-G7102.tar file that already downloaded on step 2.
- Before click Start button, please check on options section, only check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time leave everything uncheck.
- Finally click on Start button to begin the process, flashing process will takes 2-3 minutes to complete. When flashing process finish you will able to see Green Box with PASS written on it. during the process device will be reboot automatically.
- Once the PASS message appear, you can disconnect your device from the computer