FramaRoot, Rooting Lenovo P780
FramaRoot, Rooting Lenovo P780 – Rooting Lenovo P780 can be so easy using Framaroot, Rooting for some people it sound like horrible but for some people it must do after buying an android phone. First let me explain the disadvantage for rooting, One of major disadvantage of rooting is related on warranty. If you root your phone, you’ll no longer be able to avail the warranty.
- Able to remove unwanted applications who installed on the systems.
- Able to install custom recovery, with this custom recovery you will be able to do full backup called Nandroid Backup
- Able to customize your phone appearance by editing the system framework
- Increase your phone’s processor speed with root tooling.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. Do with your own risk rooting void your device warranty.
How to :
- Download Framaroot-1.9.1, copy or move it to your device
- Go to System Settings > Security > Unknown Sources, make sure it checked.
- Install Framaroot-1.9.1 like usually when you received any warning please continued it cause this application don’t harm.
- Then, select Install SuperSU and click on Boromir for exploit method. As soon as you click Boromir button, you will get a pop up message Success. Super user and binary installed. Restart your phone.
- Click OK and reboot your phone manually. Done
Vijay Prabhu 19 Nov 2014
Vijay Prabhu 04 Aug 2014
Vijay Prabhu 25 Sep 2015
Vijay Prabhu 06 Nov 2014
Vijay Prabhu 10 Jun 2014
Darshan Savla 29 Oct 2017
Darshan Savla 22 Oct 2017
Vijay Prabhu 12 Nov 2014
Darshan Savla 31 Mar 2018
Vijay Prabhu 04 Sep 2014