Flashing Tutorial Android Smartphone: Moto C plus
How to root/flash Android smartphone: Moto C plus
Android smartphone company Motorola launched its next flagship Moto C plus right after launching Moto C. Moto C plus users are you tired of using the same UI and features. Rooting your Android smartphone is a better option.
In this article, we will guide you how to root/flash Android smartphone Moto C plus. After rooting/flashing your Moto C plus you can customize it the way you want and upgrade it to the latest version.
Note: Flashing/rooting your Android smartphone voids warranty and not following the flashing/rooting procedure properly may brick your Moto C plus Android smartphone.
Guide for rooting/flashing your Android smartphone: Moto C plus
- Keep your battery charged above 70 % because if your battery drains then you will not be able to boot
- A Laptop or a computer is required to root your device
- You need to unlock bootloader on Moto C Plus
- Take a backup of your personal data and files from your device and keep it somewhere safe
How to Unlock Bootloader of Moto C plus
- Extract the zip file Moto-C-Plus-Bootloader-Unlock.zip on your computer
- Connect your Moto C Plus to your computer using USB cable
- Run Unlock_Bootloader.exe as administrator (Right click and run as administrator)
- On your device screen, you will get a notification to allow USB Debugging, allow it and it will reboot
Congratulations! Now you have successfully unlocked the bootloader of your device. The next step would be installing TWRP custom recovery on your Moto C Plus.
How to install TWRP on Moto C plus
- Extract Moto C Plus TWRP 3.1.0 zip file on your computer
- Connect your Lenovo K6 Power using USB cable to your computer
- Run Flash-TWRP.exe on your computer
- You will get a message on your computer screen mentioning “rebooting recovery” and your device will reboot to TWRP custom recovery menu
- Once you see the message “OKAY finished” on your computer screen, your device will restart itself
Now you have successfully install TWRP on your Moto C Plus and the final step would be to root your device.
How to Root Moto C plus
- Copy the SuperSu zip file on your SD Card or internal memory of your smartphone
- Reboot to TWRP custom recovery
- Turn off your device
- Press and keep holding the Volume Up Button + Power Button for 3-5 seconds until you get a vibration and see the TWRP logo
- Now you have successfully entered TWRP menu
- Go to Install and navigate to the SuperSu file which you have copied
- Select it and swipe to install
- Clear Dalvik/Cache and then reboot the device to system
If the above method is not working for you then please read the article thoroughly and then perform the steps once again. We are pretty sure you will root Moto C Plus easily, it just needs a little patience and time.