How to flash.root your Android smartphone: Micromax Canvas Xpress 4G
The Android smartphone company Micromax Launched a 4G smartphone in November 2015. The 4G Android smartphone Micromax Canvas Xpress is featured by 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor and the smartphone comes with 2GB of RAM. The Android smartphone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Micromax Canvas Xpress 4G packs an 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Micromax Canvas Xpress 4G runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2000mAh removable battery.
Are you getting bored of your Micromax Canvas Xpress 4G due to lack of customization and slower performance? Nothing to worry about here is a solution!! Flashing/Rooting your Android smartphone. Flashing any Android smartphone gives you extra features, customize your home screen the way you want, upgrading your smartphone to latest Android version.
In this article, we are going to teach you to flash your Android smartphone Micromax Canvas Xpress 4G. Micromax Canvas Xpress 4G has been a hugely successful Android smartphone for Lenovo especially in India and millions of Micromax Canvas Xpress 4G users can now customise their smartphones the way they like using this tutorial.
Note: Flashing/rooting your Android smartphone voids warranty and not following the flashing/rooting procedure properly may brick your Micromax Canvas Xpress 4G Android smartphone.
Guide for rooting/flashing your Android smartphone Micromax Canvas Xpress 4G
There are two methods to root/flash your Android smartphone Micromax Canvas Xpress 4G
- Via Kingroot
- Via TWRP with SuperSU
Root/Flash via Kingroot
- Download SuperSU file
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery (Press and hold the Volume Down button + Home button + Power button at the same time. As soon as your device screen goes black, immediately leave the Volume down button and swap to Volume Up button while still holding other 2 buttons. Keep the 3 buttons pressed until you get into TWRP Recovery.)
- Now click on “Wipe” in the TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of the screen.
- Now go back to TWRP main menu, Click on “Install” and select SuperSU (zip file) that you saved on your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” to begin the installation process.(This may take some time as it is a fresh flashing process).
- Once your SuperSU is successfully installed, click on “Wipe cache/Dalvik” option, and then do “Swipe to wipe” on the bottom of the screen.
- Once done, reboot your device from the TWRP main menu
Done!!!You have successfully rooted/flash your Android smartphone Micromax Canvas Xpress 4G. Now you can customize your Android smartphone the way you want it to look like.