Flashing Tutorial Android smartphone: Lenovo Z2/Z2 Plus
How to root/flash your Android smartphone Lenovo Z2/Z2 plus
The Android smartphone company Lenovo launched Lenovo Z2 model featuring 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8916 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo Vibe Z2 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Lenovo Vibe Z2 runs Android 4.4 and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery.
Are you bored of using your Android Smartphone’s slower performance and lack of customisation? Here is a solution!!! Flashing/rooting your Android Smartphone. Flashing an Android Smartphone adds extra features like customising how the smartphone looks and behaves, getting your own home screen, getting the latest Android version, having some extra permission and much more permissions to access your Android Smartphone.
In this article, we are going to teach you to flash/root Lenovo Z2/Z2 plus. Lenovo Z2/Z2 plus has been a hugely successful Android smartphone for Lenovo especially in India and millions of Lenovo Z2/Z2 plus users can now customise their smartphones the way they like using this tutorial.
Note: Flashing/rooting your Android smartphone voids warranty and not following the flashing/rooting procedure properly may brick your Lenovo Z2/Z2 plus Android smartphone.
Guide for rooting/flashing your Android smartphone Lenovo Z2/Z2 plus
There are two methods to root/flash your Android smartphone Lenovo Z2/Z2 plus
- Via Kingroot
- Via TWRP with SuperSU
Root/Flash via Kingroot
Root/Flash via TWRP with SuperSU
- Move SuperSu.zip to root of your phone’s internal memory. (By root I mean not in any folder just enter into your internal storage and place the file there and not in any folder.)
- Boot Lenovo Z2/Z2 plus in recovery mode by pressing Volume Up+ Power button simultaneously.
- Now first make a Backup of all data using TWRP.
- After that in TWRP click on Install menu and select the SuperSu.zip file you placed in the root of internal storage to root device. Now swipe to install SuperSu.zip.
- That’s it you have rooted and installed TWRP recovery on your Lenovo Z2/Z2 plus.
Done!!! You have successfully rooted/flashing your Android smartphone Lenovo Z2/Z2 plus.