Flash Stock Firmware Android Smartphone Guide: Moto G4 and Moto G4 plus
How to flash/root-stock firmware Android smartphone: Moto G4 and Moto G4 plus
The ups and downs of Android smartphone make users boring as some upgraded versions of Android smartphone are not user-friendly as per users guide, do you want your pre-upgraded version back? here is a solution flashing/rooting your Moto G4/G4 plus by stock firmware will help you 1. Flashing Stock Firmware will downgrade your phone if you don’t like the new update. 2. Flashing Stock Firmware will Upgrade your phone. 3. Flashing Stock Firmware will fix boot loop issues. 4. Flashing Stock Firmware will completely Unroot your phone. 5. Flashing Stock Firmware will help to Revert back to Stock or Factory state (Helpful if you are facing force close error or any other lags)
This method is only for the Moto G4 and G4 Plus.
Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Flash Stock Firmware on Moto G4 and G4 Plus –
1) Download Moto driver and adb and fastboot from above and install it on your PC.
2) Now Download the correct firmware for your device from above and extract it to the ADB installation directory.
3) Now go to adb and fastboot installation directory and open the command window thereby pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in that folder.
4) Now Reboot your phone into Bootloader mode by turn it off and press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down‘.
5) Now run the script flashstock.bat to flash the Stock Firmware on Moto G4 Plus or other Moto G 2016 Variant.
6) Or you can also issue the below commands one by one. (If you are using mfastboot then type ‘mfastboot‘ instead of ‘fastboot‘)
7) Done! Above steps will flash Stock Firmware of Moto G4 and G4 Plus.
Enjoy!!!! you have successfully flashed/rooted stock firmware on your Android smartphone Moto G4 and Moto G4 plus.