Easy Way to Rooting Lenovo P770 – Rooting android devices will provide us extra features and functions, Lenovo P770 when you bought from china or bought for asian’s market typically does not include google applications or google service and often packed with a lot chinese applications that we don’t know how to use it, therefore rooting is needed. Today i will posted a guide on how to Rooting Lenovo P770.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial.
- Framaroot-1.9.1, if this not working then please download another version of framaroot (recommend > v1.6.1)
- SuperSU v1.9.3
- Download Framaroot-1.9.1, copy it to sd card
- Go to System Settings → Security → Unknown Sources make sure it checked. this options will allow you to install *.apk apart from google play store.
- Install Framaroot-1.9.1, If there is any security asking for permission to installing just click on Install button
- Open Framaroot-1.9.1, on dropdown select Install SuperSU
- Then click on Boromir button, rooting process take only 5 seconds. Wait until message appears told that Success, SuperSu and su binary installed.
- Click OK and your device will automatically reboot.
- Done, Recommended to update your SuperSU v1.9.3 after finish rooting.