Easy way Rooting Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270
Easy way Rooting Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270 – So many tutorial about rooting +Samsung Galaxy Ace 3, most of them will teach rooting the hard way but actually there is a ways how to rooting +Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 in easy way. Rooting is first step to modified your device, Rooting will make you can full take control of your device. But rooting also can make you lose your phone warranty in some case bad rooting process can make you lose your data.
- This tutorial meant for +Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270 or GT-S7272 (Duos) running Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware. Confirm your firmware System Settings > About device.
- Your device battery must not less than 50%, we don’t want sudden shutdown interfere rooting process
- Check Unknown Souces, Go to System Setting > Security > Unknown Sources. If not checked this option will prevent you to install any *.apk outside the google play store.
- Download Framaroot 1.3, move it or copy to your device sd card.
- Install Framaroot 1.3. When you ask about security warning, please ignore it and continue the installation.
- Open Framaroot 1.3. There will be 2 sections :
- On first section select Install SuperSu or Install Superuser, it is depend on your choice does not matter what you choose (Recommended using SuperSu)
- On second section click Aragon, wait for the rooting process until you receive success information. Reboot your device manually.
- Success Information, Click OK and Reboot your device.
- Done, Wait your device to boot normally and please update SuperSu or Superuser and SU binary with google play store. To confirm that your phone already root install Root Checker from google play store.