Easy Rooting Vibe UI 2.0 Android 4.4 KitKat for All Lenovo
Easy Rooting Vibe UI 2.0 Android 4.4 KitKat for All Lenovo – Rooting is the first action that you must do when you wanna modified your device, On Android KitKat (4.4.2) rooting cannot be done using one click method like Android Jelly Bean (4.2.2) but now already out application that can rooting Android KitKat with one click method it called KingUser New Release. Today i will show you how to do it, this guide is provide for Lenovo brand only and i cannot confirm it work or not on devices except Lenovo brand.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR). This already been try with Lenovo S820 running Vibe UI 2.0 and it work.
- KingRoot v3.3.1 ↦ Root application than can be use to root Android 4.4.2, this is china application so it will be on china language
- Download and move KingRoot v3.3.1 to your external SD Card. Make sure you have enable Unknown Source option, go to System Settings ↦ Security ↦ make sure you already checked Unknown Source option. This option prevent you to install any apk file outside from Google Play Store
- Go to where you save KingRoot v3.3.1 and install it as usually, When there is any warning that told you not recommended to install it just check “I understand and still want to install it” (1) and click Install Anyway (2)
- Finish with installation, just click to open the application. Wait a moment let the king root recognize your device and give you information about ROOT status. This application is in china so don’t bother about the text just hit or click Big Green Button with the padlock picture
- Wait the process, it will take 10-20 second to finish. This process will install KingUser applications and will install Su Binary, so don’t need to bother installing custom recovery just for Rooting Android KitKat.
- After finish please confirm your Root access using Root Checker from Google Play Store.