CyanogenMod 11 for Samsung Galaxy S4 (Exynos) [Kit Kat 4.4.2]
CyanogenMod 11 for Samsung Galaxy S4 (Exynos) [Kit Kat 4.4.2] – CyanogenMod, is on of a kind custom rom the most demanding. It free, community build, it aftermarket firmware for android device. This is custom rom flashing tutorial follow this guide can make your phone become bricked, please consider about the consequence first before continued to reading this.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial.
This release is Nightly version, Auto compiled builds of the latest CyanogenMod source from github. This version change each night and aren’t supported by official. But it can say that this is a official release by cyanogenmod teams.
Step for flashing CyanogenMod 11 for Samsung Galaxy S4 (Exynos) [Kit Kat 4.4.2] :
- First time installing cyanogenmod to your device ?? then you must root and install cwm recovery
- Copy / Move all ingredient to your device.
- Turn off your device, Turn it while pressing and hold Volume Up + Power Button + Home Button until you can see android logo then release it. Use volume button to navigate and home button to select.
- Do backup, you can backup your ROM with Nandroid Backup (recommended) or using backup applications.
- Please wipe your device through cwm recovery. Go to Wipe data/factory reset and Wipe cache partition
- Back to cwm recovery main menu, Select Install zip from sdcard. navigate to downloaded file and follow the next process. when finish your device will be reboot automatically
- First boot will take longer 3-4 minutes, but if your device cannot boot normally or suffer boot loop then go to cwm recovery again do Wipe data/factory reset and Wipe cache partition.
- Repeat step 6 and 7 but with the other file that you already download. This step is for installing google applications ie Google Play, Maps, Google Music, etc