How to avoid Android Malware and be safe from Hackers
Avoid your Android smartphone from Malware and get Hacked
Having Android smartphone is a common geek and Android is top popular OS all over the Globe. Android smartphone has some restrictions for installing some applications and software. Android is available for all i.e. companies and developers which can change or modify the looks and features of Android smartphone. As Android is an open source the device has always battle with the advantages and disadvantages. Companies and Developers can create an app and publish their app on the Google Play Store.
Apps available on Play Store have play protect new feature of play store which provides a security test on the application before installation of the app. But Some companies and developers just to make fun take advantage while developing apps.
Android smartphone affects sometimes by installinig these apps and can get you in big trouble by having new battery issues and more.
In this article, we will give you tips to Avoid your Android smartphone from Malware and get Hacked. Thses tips will help your Android smartphone to be free from Android malware and hackers.
Guides to be safe from Malware and Hackers
- Install apps from Google Playstore, don’t install from any third party websites.
- After clicking on Download do just blindly accept the permissions requested by the applications, read before granting permission. If you find anything suspicious don’t download the app and report it to Google.
- Update your devices and apps, on the safe side read what update the app company has released before clicking on update.
- Few anti-malware applications might help you to some extent, but self-awareness is the key to keep your phone data safe.
- Don’t put any of the most important data on the phone. You may not know what might happen any day. It is always safe to store important data on Google drive or in your personal pen drive.
While browsing on the Internet ads appear on our screen and unknowingly we click and get redirected and being panic we avoid and go back sometimes some apps get downloaded and malware enters into your Android smartphone. So do not click on any spam links or any links spam to your eyes. Many hackers and companies are trying and waiting to sell your personal information, don’t be a victim to it. Keep checking your phone apps frequently. Have a safe browsing.
This guide will help you to protect your Android smartphone from Malware and hackers.