Another Method Rooting Vibe UI V1.5 Android 4.4.2 for Lenovo S820
Another Method Rooting Vibe UI V1.5 Android 4.4.2 for Lenovo S820 – Past couples of days i been confused on how to rooting Lenovo S820 with Vibe UI v1.5, actually i has been posting a guide about this matter but from reader comments i can see that a lot people fail using the older method. So today i will give a guide on How to Rooting Lenovo S820 with Vibe UI v1.5 Android 4.4.2.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
- Using VIBEUI_V1.5_1423_ST_S820
- Only can be install using CWM / TWRP custom recovery, If your device still using stock recovery or not using custom recovery then please follow Install CWM custom recovery for Lenovo S820 Guide
- Enable USB Debugging, go to System Settings → Developer Options → USB Debugging make sure it checked.
- Download and copy KingUser to your sdcard. Recommend if you copy it on sd card root, don’t copy inside the folder.
- Turn off your device and get ready to go to Recovery Mode. To go to Recovery Mode in lenovo required to press and hold a combination buttons, but if you find it difficult then your can install MobielUncle MTK Droid Tools.
- For buttons combinations press and hold Power Button + Volume Up + Volume Down buttons until it show Recovery Mode. Or if you use MobielUncle MTK Droid Tools then just open it and select Into Recovery Mode.
MobileUncle MTK Tools Combination Buttons
- Now your device already in Recovery Mode, If you using CWM custom recovery then navigate is using volume buttons and power button to select, but if you using TWRP then it can be using your touch screen.
- Select Install Zip ↦ Choose zip from sdcard ↦KingUser
- Wait for installation and the back to recovery main menu select Reboot system now
- After normally booting your device now already ROOTED, There will be KingUser application on application drawer this application is like SuperSu and SuperUser.