How to flash/root Android smartphone: Moto Z2 Force
Motorola Moto Z2 Force Model launched after Moto Z2 play with amazing features and specification which will bribe the user to buy Moto Z2 Force. The Android forums launched its rooting process but TWRP still under construction. Moto Z2 Force Root your Device by the Magisk process.
In this article, we will guide you how to root Android smartphone: Moto Z2 Force. After rooting your Moto Z2 Force you can customize your device the way you want.
Note: Flashing/rooting your Android smartphone voids warranty and not following the flashing/rooting procedure properly may brick your Moto Z2 Force Android smartphone.
Guide for flashing/rooting Android smartphone: Moto Z2 Force
- Unlock Bootloader
- Download patched Boot image file:
- Connect your phone to PC with a USB cable.
- Open a command window on PC in the folder where you have the boot image file (from step 2) on your PC. For this, go to that folder, and then in the address bar, type cmd and hit the enter key. A command window will open, whose folder location will be where you have the downloaded boot image file.
- With the device connected to PC, reboot it to bootloader/fastboot mode by issuing the following command:
adb reboot bootloader
Check your phone’s screen, if it asks for “Allow USB debugging”, accept it by selecting OK/Yes.
6.Now, we install TWRP recovery by issuing the following command.
fastboot flash boot <filename with .img extesion>
So, if you have the T-Mobile variant, the command will be: fastboot flash boot T-Mobile_z2_force_Magisk_August.img while if it’s the Sprint Z2 Force in your hand, then the command will be fastboot flash boot sprint_z2_force_Magisk_August.img
7.Now restart your device with this command
8.When your Z2 Force turns on, download Magisk Manager APK on your device. (Transfer it to phone if you download it on PC.)
9. Install the Magisk app using any file manager app, and run it to gain root access.
That’s it. Your Moto Z2 Force is rooted. Enjoy!!!!!!