How to root/flash your Android smartphone: Lenovo Zuk Z2
The Android smartphone company Lenovo is a big trading partner in Android smartphone market. The company has all range of smartphones available in the market with best specifications. Lenovo launched Lenovo Zuk Z2 model right after the success of Lenovo Zuk Z1, Lenovo Zuk Z2 is featured with 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo Zuk Z2 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Lenovo Zuk Z2 runs Android and is powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery.
Are you getting bored of your Lenovo Zuk Z2 due to lack of customization and slower performance? Nothing to worry about here is a solution!! Flashing/Rooting your Android smartphone. Flashing any Android smartphone gives you extra features, customize your home screen the way you want, upgrading your smartphone to latest Android version.
In this article, we are going to teach you to flash your Android smartphone Lenovo Zuk Z2. Lenovo Zuk Z2 has been a hugely successful Android smartphone for Lenovo especially in India and millions of Lenovo Zuk Z2 users can now customise their smartphones the way they like using this tutorial.
Note: Flashing/rooting your Android smartphone voids warranty and not following the flashing/rooting procedure properly may brick your Lenovo Zuk Z2 Android smartphone.
Guide for rooting/flashing your Android smartphone Lenovo Zuk Z2
There are two methods to root/flash your Android smartphone Lenovo Zuk Z2
- Via Kingroot
- Via TWRP with SuperSU
Root/Flash via Kingroot
- Download SuperSu.zip file
- Connect the phone too with your computer with the help of the USB cable;
- Transfer the downloaded root file from desktop to your phone;
- Unplug the USB cable – the computer is no longer required;
- Boot Lenovo Zuk Z2 in recovery mode by pressing Volume Up+ Power button simultaneously for a few seconds;
- Do not hesitate to make a backup of your data using TWRP;
- Up next, click on Install menu in TWRP;
- You have to choose the SuperSu.zip file;
- At the end, simply swipe to install SuperSu.zip
Done!!!! You have successfully rooted/flashed your Android smartphone Lenovo Zuk Z2. Now you can customize your Lenovo Zuk Z2 the way you want it to look like.