How to root/flash your Android smartphone: Lenovo Vibe K5 note
The popular Android smartphone company Lenovo Launched Lenovo K5 note and made the smartphone market shock by having best specifications and features. The Android smartphone was basically launched for experiencing VR technology. Lenovo vibe K5 Note is featured by 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo Vibe K5 Note packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Lenovo Vibe K5 Note runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery.
Are you getting bored of your Lenovo Vibe K5 Note due to lack of customization and slower performance? Nothing to worry about here is a solution!! Flashing/Rooting your Android smartphone. Flashing any Android smartphone gives you extra features, customize your home screen the way you want, upgrading your smartphone to latest Android version.
In this article, we are going to teach you to flash your Android smartphone Lenovo Vibe K5 Note. Lenovo Vibe K5 Note has been a hugely successful Android smartphone for Lenovo especially in India and millions of Lenovo Vibe K5 Note users can now customise their smartphones the way they like using this tutorial.
Note: Flashing/rooting your Android smartphone voids warranty and not following the flashing/rooting procedure properly may brick your Lenovo Vibe K5 Note Android smartphone.
Guide for rooting/flashing your Android smartphone Lenovo Vibe K5 Note
There are two methods to root/flash your Android smartphone Lenovo Vibe K5 Note
- Via Kingroot
- Via TWRP with SuperSU
Root/Flash via Kingroot
- Move SuperSu.zip to root of your phone’s internal memory. (By root I mean not in any folder just enter into your internal storage and place the file there and not in any folder.)
- Boot Lenovo Vibe K5 Note in recovery mode by pressing Volume Up+ Power button simultaneously.
- Now first make a Backup of all data using TWRP.
- After that in TWRP click on Install menu and select the SuperSu.zip file you placed in the root of internal storage to root device. Now swipe to install SuperSu.zip.
- Done!!!! you have successfully rooted/flashed your Android smartphone Lenovo Vibe K5 Note.