How to root/flash Android smartphone: Lenovo Phab Plus
Lenovo an Android smartphone company launched Lenovo Phab Plus after the successful launch of Lenovo Phab in September 2015. Lenovo Phab Plus is featured with 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo Phab Plus packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.The Lenovo Phab Plus runs Android 5.0 and is powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery.
Are you bored of using your Android Smartphone’s slower performance and lack of customisation? Here is a solution!!! Flashing/rooting your Android Smartphone. Flashing an Android Smartphone adds extra features like customising how the smartphone looks and behaves, getting your own home screen, getting the latest Android version, having some extra permission and much more permissions to access your Android Smartphone.
In this article, we will guide you how to root/flash Android smartphone Lenovo Phab Plus. After rooting/fashing your Android smartphone Lenovo Phab Plus you can customize your device the way you want it to look like.
Note: Flashing/rooting your Android smartphone voids warranty and not following the flashing/rooting procedure properly may brick your Lenovo Phab Plus Android smartphone.
Guide for rooting/flashing Android smartphone Lenovo Phab Plus
There are two methods for rooting/flashing your Android smartphone Lenovo Phab Plus
- via Kingroot
- via SuperSU
Rooting/flashing Lenovo Phab Plus via Kingroot
Rooting/flashing Lenovo Phab Plus via SuperSU
- Download the SuperSU from here directly to the desktop of your computer and leave it zipped.
- Connect the Lenovo Phab Plus to the computer with the USB cable you normally use to charge the battery on the device.
- Copy the SuperSU (still zipped) to the root of the internal storage SD card.
- Disconnect the Phab Plus device from the computer.
- Boot the Lenovo Phab Plus into the custom recovery — in this case, that’s the temporary TWRP recovery you just installed if you followed our guide.
- Choose the backup option, or skip it and go straight for the ‘Install’ button.
- Browse the SD card and upload the SuperSU package.
- Wait until your file is installed and then choose the option to reboot the system now from the main recovery menu.
Done. Enjoy!!!!!! You have successfully rooted/flashed your Android smartphone Lenovo Phab Plus.