Android smartphone Flashing Tutorial: Lenovo Phab PB1-750M
How to root/flash your Android smartphone: Lenovo Phab PB1-750M
Android smartphone company Lenovo launched its model Lenovo Phab PB1-750M launched back in September 2015. Lenovo launched its featured phone with 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo Phab packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.The Lenovo Phab runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 4250mAh non-removable battery.
Are you bored of using your Android Smartphone’s slower performance and lack of customisation? Here is a solution!!! Flashing/rooting your Android Smartphone. Flashing an Android Smartphone adds extra features like customising how the smartphone looks and behaves, getting your own home screen, getting the latest Android version, having some extra permission and much more permissions to access your Android Smartphone.
In this article, we will guide you how to root/flash your Lenovo Phab Android smartphone with help TWRP recovery and SuperSU. After rooting/flashing your Android smartphone you will be able to customize your Lenovo Phab the way you want it to look like.
Note: Flashing/rooting your Android smartphone voids warranty and not following the flashing/rooting procedure properly may brick your Lenovo Phab Android smartphone.
Guide for rooting/flashing Android smartphone Lenovo phab
There are two methods to root your Android smartphone Lenovo Phab
- Via Kingroot
- Using TWRP with SuperSU
Rooting Android smartphone Lenovo Phab with Kingroot:
Rooting Android smartphone Lenovo Phab with TWRP
If the first method doesn’t work for your Android smartphone then go with this guide:
- The first step should be installing ADB and Fastboot on your computer, and then placing the TWRP image file inside the root directory.
- Now we need to unlock your bootloader, so on your device go to Settings > About > tap ‘Build Number’ 7 times until Developer Mode is enabled. Then go into Developer Options and enable “Allow OEM Unlocking”.
- Connect your device to your PC via USB, and copy SuperSU .zip to your Lenovo Phab’s storage.
- Now hold Shift+right click inside the root directory of ADB, and choose “open command window here”.
- Type the following commands into the ADB terminal: adb reboot bootloader
- Once your Lenovo Phab reboots into bootloader mode, type into ADB terminal: fastboot boot twrp.img
- This will prepare to load the phone into TWRP custom recovery – it’s not actually installed on your phone, it’s running from the .img file inside the ADB directory.
- If you want to permanently install TWRP on your Lenovo Phab, you can do so with fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Type into the ADB terminal: fastboot reboot
- Once you’re inside TWRP, go to Install > choose the SuperSU .zip and swipe to confirm installation.
- After SuperSU has successfully flashed, you can reboot the device via TWRP’s Reboot > System. It may take up to 15 minutes to completely boot into the Android system, just leave your device alone.
Done. Enjoy!!!! You have successfully rooted/flashed your Android smartphone Lenovo Phab. Now you can customize your Android smartphone the way you want.