Android smartphone Flashing Tutorial: Lenovo Phab 2, Pro and Plus
How to flash/root your Android smartphone: Lenovo Phab 2, Pro and Plus
Lenovo Android smartphone company launched its budget Android smartphone Lenovo Phab 2, Pro and Plus featuring quad-core MediaTek MTK8735 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 2GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo Phab 2 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.The Lenovo Phab 2 runs Android 6.0.1 and is powered by a 4050mAh non-removable battery.
Are you bored of using your Android Smartphone’s slower performance and lack of customisation? Here is a solution!!! Flashing/rooting your Android Smartphone. Flashing an Android Smartphone adds extra features like customising how the smartphone looks and behaves, getting your own home screen, getting the latest Android version, having some extra permission and much more permissions to access your Android Smartphone.
In this article, we will guide you how to flash Android smartphone Lenovo Phab 2, Pro and Plus. After rooting/flashing your Android smartphone Lenovo Phab 2 you can customize it the way you want it to look like.
Note: Flashing/rooting your Android smartphone voids warranty and not following the flashing/rooting procedure properly may brick your Lenovo Phab 2, Pro and Plus Android smartphone.
Guide for rooting/flashing your Android smartphone Lenovo Phab 2, Pro and Plus
There are two methods for rooting/flashing your Android smartphone Lenovo Phab 2, Pro and Plus
- via Kingroot
- via SuperSU
Rooting/flashing Lenovo Phab Plus via Kingroot
Rooting/flashing Lenovo Phab Plus via SuperSU
- Download the SuperSU from here directly to the desktop of your computer and leave it zipped.
- Connect the Lenovo Phab 2, Pro and Plus to the computer with the USB cable you normally use to charge the battery on the device.
- Copy the SuperSU (still zipped) to the root of the internal storage SD card.
- Disconnect the Phab 2, Pro and Plus device from the computer.
- Boot the Lenovo Phab 2, Pro and Plus into the custom recovery — in this case, that’s the temporary TWRP recovery you just installed if you followed our guide.
- Choose the backup option, or skip it and go straight for the ‘Install’ button.
- Browse the SD card and upload the SuperSU package.
- Wait until your file is installed and then choose the option to reboot the system now from the main recovery menu.
Done. Enjoy!!!!!! You have successfully rooted/flashed your Android smartphone Lenovo Phab 2, Pro and Plus