Android smartphone Flashing Tutorial: Lenovo K4 note
How to root/flash your Android smartphone Lenovo K4 note
Lenovo an Android smartphone company launched a model K4 note in January 2016, which had a great impact on Indian market by price, specifications, and features. The Lenovo model K4 note is featured by 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo K4 Note packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Lenovo K4 Note runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 3300mAh non-removable battery.
Are you bored of using your Android Smartphone’s slower performance and lack of customisation? Here is a solution!!! Flashing/rooting your Android Smartphone. Flashing an Android Smartphone adds extra features like customising how the smartphone looks and behaves, getting your own home screen, getting the latest Android version, having some extra permission and much more permissions to access your Android Smartphone.
In this article, we are going to teach you to flash/root Lenovo K4 note. Lenovo K4 note has been a hugely successful Android smartphone for Lenovo especially in India and millions of Lenovo K4 note users can now customise their smartphones the way they like using this tutorial.
Note: Flashing/rooting your Android smartphone voids warranty and not following the flashing/rooting procedure properly may brick your Lenovo K4 note Android smartphone.
Guide for rooting/flashing your Android smartphone Lenovo K4 note
There are two methods to root/flash your Android smartphone Lenovo K4 note
- Via Kingroot
- Via TWRP with SuperSU
Root/Flash via Kingroot
Root/Flash via TWRP with SuperSU
- Move SuperSu.zip to root of your phone’s internal memory. (By root I mean not in any folder just enter into your internal storage and place the file there and not in any folder.)
- Boot Lenovo K4 note in recovery mode by pressing Volume Up+ Power button simultaneously.
- Now first make a Backup of all data using TWRP.
- After that in TWRP click on Install menu and select the SuperSu.zip file you placed in the root of internal storage to root device. Now swipe to install SuperSu.zip.
- That’s it you have rooted and installed TWRP recovery on your Lenovo K4 note.
Done!!! You have successfully rooted/flashing your Android smartphone Lenovo K4 note