Android smartphone Flashing Tutorial: Lenovo A7000
How to flash/root your Android smartphone: Lenovo A7000
The Android smartphone company Lenovo launched a feature smartphone after the success of company’s Lenovo A6000 and A6000 plus model. The Android smartphone Lenovo A7000 is featured by 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752m processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The smartphone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo A7000 packs an 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Lenovo A7000 runs Android 5.0 and is powered by a 2900mAh removable battery.
Are you bored of using your Android Smartphone’s slower performance and lack of customisation? Here is a solution!!! Flashing/rooting your Android Smartphone. Flashing an Android Smartphone adds extra features like customising how the smartphone looks and behaves, getting your own home screen, getting the latest Android version, having some extra permission and much more permissions to access your Android Smartphone.
In this article, we are going to teach you to flash Lenovo A7000. Lenovo A7000 has been a hugely successful Android smartphone for Lenovo especially in India and China and millions of Lenovo users can now customise their smartphones the way they like using this tutorial.
Note: Flashing/rooting your Android smartphone voids warranty and not following the flashing/rooting procedure properly may brick your Redmi Note 4 Android smartphone.
Guide for flashing/rooting Android smartphone Lenovo A7000
You can root/flash your Android smartphone Lenovo A6000 by Kingroot from here.
The other way for rooting/flashing your Android smartphone A7000
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Download SP Flash Tool and TWRP Recovery from above and unzip the file.
3) Download SuperSu from above and save it on your phone.
4) Now Run the SP Flash tool and Go to Option-> Download -> General Settings and check “da dl all with Checksums“.
5) Now click on Scatter-Loading and select ‘MT6752_Android_scatter.txt‘ file from TWRP folder.
Now select ‘Download Only‘ and click on Download.
7) Now turn off the phone and connect it via USB cable.
8) Now the process will start, wait until the installation complete.
9) The above step will install TWRP on Lenovo A7000 now boot your phone into Recovery mode by press and hold ‘Power + Vol UP + Vol Down‘.
10) In TWRP recovery navigate to Install Zip and select ‘SuperSu.zip’ to root Lenovo A7000.
11) Swipe to install SuperSu and reboot your device. That’s it, you root Lenovo A7000 and install a custom recovery on Lenovo A7000 successfully.
This is the complete guide to Root Lenovo A7000 on Marshmallow 6.0 and Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A7000 Marshmallow.