Android smartphone Flashing Tutorial: Lenovo A6000
How to root/flash Android smartphone: Lenovo A6000
Android smartphone company Lenovo launched its budget smartphone Lenovo A6000 in January 2015 which featured 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo A6000 packs an 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Lenovo A6000 runs Android 4.4 and is powered by a 2300mAh removable battery. Lenovo launched its Lenovo A6000 model at a budget price Rs. 7,490 in India.
Are you bored of using your Android Smartphone’s slower performance and lack of customisation? Here is a solution!!! Flashing/rooting your Android Smartphone. Flashing an Android Smartphone adds extra features like customising how the smartphone looks and behaves, getting your own home screen, getting the latest Android version, having some extra permission and much more permissions to access your Android Smartphone.
In this article, we will guide you how to root/flash your Android smartphone: Lenovo A6000. After rooting/flashing your Lenovo A6000 device you can customize it the way you want it to look like.
Note: Flashing/rooting your Android smartphone voids warranty and not following the flashing/rooting procedure properly may brick your Lenovo A6000 Android smartphone.
Guide for flashing/rooting your Android smartphone Lenovo A6000
There are two methods to flash/root Lenovo A6000:
- Via Kingroot
- SuperSU via TWRP recovery
Flashing/Rooting via Kingroot
Root your Android smartphone Lenovo A6000 by Kingroot.
Flashing/Rooting via SuperSu with TWRP recovery
Install TWRP recovery and unlock bootloader from here, then follow the below steps.
- Download the Root-SuperSU-v2.37.zip file.
- Copy the file onto the SD Card of your A6000 smartphone.
- Switch off your smartphone and then restart it in recovery mode after 10 seconds by pressing and holding the Power and volume down buttons together. Once the Lenovo logo appears, release the buttons.
- Locate the Install Zip from External storage and browse to the location; you have downloaded the Root-SuperSU-v2.37.zip.
- Once finished, navigate to ‘Go back’ menu and select reboot system to reboot the phone.
Done!!!! Your Android smartphone Lenovo A6000 is successfully rooted/flashed. Now you can customize your Android smartphone the way you want.
Tags: Android Flashing android rooting Flashing A6000 Rooting A6000