Oneplus released OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 1 based on Android 11 for OnePlus 8 series smartphones
Google today released the stable version of Android 11 for pixel smartphones, similarly OnePlus has brought-in Open Beta 1 based on Android 11 for OnePlus 8 series smartphones. Meanwhile, OnePlus also thanked Google for working with them closely to bring the latest version of OxygenOS with the last developer preview version.
Thanks to our close collaboration with Google, OnePlus is one of the first smartphone brands to be able to officially bring Android 11 to you – on the day it is officially launched – with the first open beta of OxygenOS 11. For those of you who want to fully understand what the new OxygenOS 11 is all about, check it out today and see for yourself.
With Android 11 on top, the company said that now the OnePlus users can experience a faster and smoother with new design elements that add a bit of boldness to stock Android. Oneplus also revealed with the new update the one-handed operation becomes easier and intuitive that gives you a better and more beautiful overall experience. Let’s take a look at the key specifications of Oxygen 11.
- Fresh new UI visual design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
- Brand new weather UI supports dynamic switches between sunrise and sunset. You can have day and night at your hand now
- Optimized the brightness bar display in the status bar, enabling you to quickly adjust it by pulling down quick settings.
- Game space
- Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Screen Recorder at one place (Enable it by swiping down from the upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
- Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out.
- Ambient display
- Added Always-on ambient Display function, custom Schedule / All day option included. Path: Settings – Display – Ambient Display.
- Added 10 new clock styles. Path: Settings – Customization – Clock Style
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to phone usage data. ( To set: Settings>Customization>Clock Style)
- Dark mode
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable.
- Supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range. path: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range.
- Zen Mode
- Added 5 new themes (ocean, space, grassland, Zen space1, Zen space2), and more timing options.
- Included the Group feature in Zen Mode, now you can invite your friends and enable the Zen Mode together.
- Supporting the Story function, automatically form weekly videos with photos and video in storage.
What do you think about the new update? Do mention your views in the comment section below. For more news on tech and cybersecurity stay tuned on Android Rookies by following us on Google News.