A Guide How to Root Lenovo A536 running Android 4.4.2
A Guide How to Root Lenovo A536 running Android 4.4.2 – Rooting is the best ways to begin modification or optimize your Android device, with rooting we can get administrator access so we can modified system files. But rooting is also have disadvantage and for sure your warranty will be void after rooting your device. Some advantage that can be obtain by rooting is you will be able to do backup restore current running ROM, installing custom ROM or changing custom recovery, remove unwanted applications from system folder, and many more.
Today i will give some guide how to rooting Lenovo A536, this guide can has possibility to brick your device when you accidentally erase system files with root access. So please consider it before following this guide.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. Even this guide is already tested but it has possibility to brick your phone, (DWYOR)
- Rooting Android 4.4.2 is not easy as Android 4.2.2, there is no one click method. Make sure you already installed custom recovery on your device. Lenovo A536, How to Installing Custom Recovery TWRP v184.108.40.206
- Make your own backup preparations,
- This guide is for ROW or International version only and never tried for china version.
- SuperSu v2.08 ↦ contains binary SU and SuperUser application.
- Download SuperSu v2.08 to your computer and then move or copy it to external SD Card, recommended if you place it on the SD Card root.
- Turn off your device
- Go to recovery mode, for Lenovo A536 you can press and hold Power Button + Volume Up + Volume Down button until you can see TWRP main menu.
- On TWRP main menu, select Install ↦ Select Zip to Install navigate to external SD Card and select SuperSu v2.08.
- After finish with selecting file just do Swipe to Install, TWRP will show you the progress and will mark with Successful sign. Installation progress just only take 10-15 seconds so just wait for moments
- Done, back to main menu TWRP and just select Reboot